Business Analyst responsibilities include writing user stories and acceptance criteria, collaborating with product managers to define product scope and vision, creating technical specifications, coordinating end-user technical testing, triaging product issues, and coordinating software releases.
Info-Pro Lender Service is the leading provider for real estate tax tracking and flood determination services. Our vision is to develop smarter technologies and support services to make Info-Pro the most trusted real estate tax service provider—nationwide.
We build our platform servicing our customers as well as our internal teams. You will be a critical contributor to our product, our technology stacks and our processes. You will interact with product managers, as well as internal stakeholders. You will be part of a team that is supportive and believes in life-long learning. You will also have flexible hours, and options to work remotely.
• Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the development lifecycle; enforce and redefine with product managers as necessary
• Supports writing user stories, acceptance criteria, and test cases
• Analyzes requirements to define feature impacts, outcome criteria, and metrics
• Collects and analyzes product features' performance metrics; Assists product managers to collect usage data and customer feedback
• Collaborates with product managers and corporate IT team on ERP/CRM system requirements to support the core platform and services
• Identifies critical data points and creates data queries to support the business analytics team
• Collaborates with product managers to define product scope and vision
• Assists product managers to conduct product discovery and analyze findings
• Develops technical specification based on feature and user stories
• Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
• Assists in functional and non-functional testing and coordinate end-user acceptance testing
• Triages production issues and provide level-1 production support, including troubleshooting and data reporting
Process and Project Execution
• Coordinates software releases and develop technical release note
• Manages special implementation projects with partners and clients
• Conducts feature training to internal staff
Qualifications and Requirements
•A minimum of three years’ experience in agile product development with emphasis on scrum.
• Proven experience in developing software specification using use stories, wireframe, and data models
• Proficiency in SQL queries
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
• A bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) is preferred
Apply today! We would love to meet you and share more about the position and our company. We are a family-owned company that has a strong belief in work/family balance. We offer flexibility and summer hours!! We also offer health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance programs along with a 401k plan, paid time off and paid holidays. In addition, we support our community through many different community sponsored events. We encourage employees to volunteer for non-profit organizations of their choice. Our environment is fun and casual!
Job Type: Full-time, due to COVID-19 considerations this position is currently working remote.
Please contact Debbie McFarlane or Mark Daniels for a full job description. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.